Arkitekt i København
Kick-start your career with our Graduate Program within infrastructure solutions architecture. The 18 months program offers you a combination of mentoring, certification and technology training, training in different departments and hands-on experience with customer infrastructure projects.
As an NNIT graduate you’ll gain knowledge and skills within all areas of IT infrastructure and become acquainted with different technologies. You’ll obtain a large professional network as well as the opportunity to work with some of the most skilled experts in the industry.
The program starts in September 2021 and your workplace will be at our headquarter in Søborg.
After completing the program, you’ll continue your career in NNIT as an Infrastructure Solutions Architect.
What to expect
The program lasts 18 months and you will
- Receive training based on your skills and competencies
- Engage directly with international customers and partners to deliver value-centric designs
- Deep dive into technical areas
- Work closely with a dedicated mentor to support your development
- Apply your knowledge to real-life business cases
- Get the opportunity to work on local and global projects
- Access technical training courses (AWS, Azure, SaFe, ITIL, TOGAF)
You will learn how to ensure that all required architectural decisions are made, documented ...